If you checked out as a registered user, you can always track your orders here.
- Benefit Cosmetics Boutiques
- Sephora inside JCPenney
- Nordstrom (online only)
- Home Shopping Network (HSN)
- Glam up and away! Automated Retail Kiosks (select airports)
To find a location near you, please visit our Store Locator.
And of course, you can always shop online right here!
Once you receive an order confirmation email, it means your order is already being processed and cannot be changed or cancelled by you or our Customer Care team.
To return items to BenefitCosmetics.com, please follow these steps:
Complete the "Return form" enclosed in your original order and place it inside the return package. Pack and seal your return merchandise securely (in the original package if possible).
Affix the Return Label provided to the outside of your return package. We recommend shipping your return with a service that provides tracking and insurance as we are not responsible for any packages lost in transit.
All returns should be mailed to:
Attention: Online Returns
11500 80th Avenue
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Your return will be processed promptly upon arrival and we will send you a confirmation by email. We will credit your account within one week. Unfortunately, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
If you wish to return a product from one of our automated retail kiosks, please do so within 30 days of purchase for a refund. All refunds will be credited to the original credit card used for payment.
To return items to Benefit Cosmetics, please follow these simple steps:
- Pack and seal your return merchandise securely and include a copy of the original receipt, as well as an email and phone number where you can be contacted.
- We recommend shipping your return with a service that provides tracking and insurance as we are not responsible for any packages lost in transit. All returns should be mailed to the address printed at the bottom of your receipt. Please mark the package to the attention of "Glam up and away! Returns."
- Your return will be processed promptly upon arrival, and we will send you a confirmation by email. We will credit your account within one week. Unfortunately, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
Shipping, handling, gift wrap, and other charges are deducted from all refunds. We will send you an email confirmation notifying you that your return has been received. Refunds are issued 5-7 business days after returns have been processed, but it's up to your credit card’s issuing bank as to when the funds are returned to your account. Please note that sale items are final sale and cannot be returned for a refund.
Adverse reactions to gluten have never been verified after using cosmetic products, because gluten is not absorbed through the skin. To reassure our customers on the gluten issue, Benefit Cosmetics has enacted the following policies:
- We no longer formulate with gluten as a cosmetic ingredient
- We have high quality standards for ingredients derived from grain sources
Despite these precautions, trace levels of gluten could be present from some raw materials in all cosmetic products.
For people suffering from intolerance to gluten who choose to avoid the use of all products derived from grain sources, we recommend avoiding the following ingredients: Triticum vulgare (wheat), Avena sative, Secale cereal and Hordeum distichon.
Given our policies and the very low level of gluten residue exposure, we ensure that our cosmetic products are safe under normal and reasonable use.
Benefit does not test our products on animals.
Since 1989, the Perfumes & Cosmetics companies of LVMH group (including Benefit Cosmetics) have not performed any tests on animals for our products - this was implemented long before the 2013 official ban set by the European Union. We are deeply convinced that animal testing must come to an end and we are actively working on the development, validation, and acceptance of alternative methods to animal experimentation.
As a result, all Benefit products undergo very strict tolerance tests using non-animal methods during the development of each product to ensure quality and safety prior to market.
Benefit, like some other cosmetics brands, exports our products to countries worldwide and strictly adheres to the rules and laws enforced in each country where it operates. Regarding China, as of May 2021, “general” cosmetic products (which make up the bulk of our assortment) can be imported into China without having to be tested on animals. This is important progress; however, the government authorities still require cosmetics companies to make “special” cosmetics available for testing.
We at Benefit are deeply committed to the elimination of all animal testing and support this crucial step toward a progressive future.
According to the Provisions for Management of Cosmetic Registration and Notification Dossiers, which were published on March 4th, 2021 by China’s National Medical Products Administration (NMPA), "special” cosmetics include: for example hair dyes, hair perming products, freckle-removing products, sunscreens and anti-hair loss products.
If you really want to leave us, you may unsubscribe in the following ways:
- Unsubscribe Link - click on the link provided at the bottom of the email to be removed from the mailing list.
- Email Request - send an email to customercare@BenefitCosmetics.com requesting removal.
- Phone Request - call 1-800-781-2336 (M-F 10:00am-6:00pm EST) and request that your email be removed from the email list.
*Please note that unsubscribing will not affect order and shipment confirmations or other transactional notices for orders placed.