The wax is back!
(psst...these steps may change slightly depending on which retailer you visit)
- It is now compulsory to conduct track and trace across the UK. In order to assist us with this please can you download the NHS contact tracing app before you arrive for your appointment.
- All Benefit employees are required to take a self-screening questionnaire and temperature check every day before entering work.
- Our employees are required to wear a mask in the workplace and when conducting a service will wear a mask, visor and gloves.
- Customers will also be required to wear their own mask or face covering for their appointment. Please be prepared that you may not be able to receive a service if you arrive without a mask.
- All Benefit employees must wash & disinfect their hands regularly. This includes before putting clean gloves on, before, during and after servicing a customer, for any cleaning duties and every hour.
- All Benefit employees are required to wear gloves & disinfect them following a strict protocol when touching service tools & product.
- All Brow Bar stations & chairs are thoroughly disinfected regularly throughout the day. They are disinfected before and after a service using EPA-approved disinfectant.
- Our service stations have been reviewed to ensure social distancing measures are in place. This may mean a restriction on seats available so be sure to book in online.
- We set up a fresh “sanitary maintenance area” for each customer and dispose of all used materials after each service. Used non-disposable tools such as tweezers & scissors are separated into a clearly labeled container immediately after use for proper cleaning.
- All non-disposable tools are disinfected then washed with warm soapy water, sanitized again and stored in barbicide for disinfection. Before use, they are disinfected again using alcohol. Mirrors are cleaned with alcohol before and after use.
- We sanitise all product testers before & after every use and use single-use disposable applicators to avoid cross-contamination.
- We ask that you use card/contactless payments for all services.
What a difference a brow makes
Transforming brows since 1976!
- Brow wax & tint
- Brow wax
- Brow tint
- Brow wax with lash tint*
- brow wax with lash and brow tint*
*Lash tinting available only in our independent London boutiques: Covent Garden, Carnaby Street, St. Albans, Reigate, Spitalifelds, Loughton and Kensington.
A: There are four signature brow styles: Natural, Contour, Straight, & Feathered! Stop by a BrowBar to get one of our signature looks!
Q: How long does the end result last?
A: Typical results from facial waxing last around 3-5 weeks and hair will grow back more finely and delicately than before.
Q: Why should I tint my brows?
A: Our specialty tint takes to even the finest hair, leaving your eyebrows fuller and more fabulous than before.
Q: How long do brow tints last?
A: Brow tints slowly begin to fade to their original shade within 3-4 weeks.
Q: Do I need to make an appointment?
A: Walk-ins are always welcome, gorgeous!
Q: Can I still wear brow products with tinted brows?
A: If you want even more oomph in your arch after a Benefit brow tint, don't hold back! Check out any of our award-winning instant beauty solutions.
Wake up, makeup and shake up this world!
- Makeup application
A: No appointments are necessary!
Got a hairy situation?
A: Even if you have fair hair, facial waxing can be the quickest way to help smooth both the look and feel of your skin.
Rock that body!
** Due to COVID-19, body services are currently unavailable **
A: The Benefit airbrush tan is done completely by hand, ensuring each customer gets a glamorous, even glow from head-to-toe. B.Y.O.B (bring your own bathing-suit) or help yourself to one of our disposable bikinis. Tan lines are ALWAYS optional.
Q: How long does a spray tan last?
A: Our tans typically last anywhere from 5-7 days depending on how well it is taken care of. To preserve your tan, we recommend using oil-free body products and doing little to no exfoliation (that includes shaving!).
Q: How long should you wait to shower?
A: After the service is complete, your tan begins to develop. It will take about 8-12 hours for it to fully process. We always recommend not to shower or swim until that 8-12 hours is up.
Q: Will a spray tan stain my clothes?
A: Wearing dark clothing to your spray tan is preferred, but we know it’s not always an option. Some superficial color may rub off on your clothes, but it will wash right out.